Shaw Originals Leading Legacy is a very soft plush carpeting that is manufactured to last in high traffic homes. This could be a perfect choice for any home that has an active lifestyle where your floors have major traffic flow. Leading Legacy is available in 20 solid color options. This flooring option is quite stain resistant and is a great option for homes with children. Discount Carpet Phoenix-Shaw Carpeting can be a perfect selection.
When you’re considering discount carpet stores in the Phoenix area you’ll want to call us. We are the Number One One rated flooring shop by our clients. That means homeowners and business owners just like yourself rely on us for all their flooring needs.
We are the Best Locally Owned and Operated Carpet Flooring Store in The Phoenix Area.
Since 1971 Brandi Carpet has been serving all of Phoenix-Glendale AZ. That’s over 40 years! From the beginning customer satisfaction has been our goal. My Father believed that providing top quality service was the key to success and we continue to follow his thoughts. This is one of the many reasons that our Store has thrived while many other shops have closed their doors. And sadly we have seen numerous Companies over the years close their doors.
Discount Carpet Phoenix
Discount carpet in Phoenix most often conjures up in the mind any number of images from some large impressive Big Box Store that sells everything from dust pans to roofing, to an Outlet Warehouse type of operation, to a Remnant Shop, or even a late night TV ad with promises of huge savings. Consider the following:
- Big Box Stores:
These operations give you the notion that they ‘Specialize’ in everything they sell. Well that may be true. I won’t call anyone a liar. They may very well have an expert for Latex Paint, PVC pipe, Roofing Joists, Solar Panels, AND Carpet Flooring. Could be. Chances are they will even sell flooring from all the same Major Manufacturers that we do but, there is a difference.
While they may ‘Specialize’ in sales of carpet they will not specialize in the installation. Big Box type operations all use 3rd party installers. And the 3rd party may actually hire anyone they can find who seems to have a strong back.
If you as a customer had any problems with the product(s) once it’s on your floors, who would you call? The Company that you made your purchase from, correct? Naturally. This is exactly what would happen at that point. Once you’ve finally made a connection with some Manager of the Big Box Store, (this is after being on hold, transferred to several different lower level employees) you would be instructed that you MUST take that up with the Company who laid your floors down. Seriously? Seriously.
- Outlet Warehouse Operations:
These stores mostly all have a very large inventory. Actually the initial impression will be good. After all if these guys have all this product they Must know their business. Right? Well sort of.
Their business is obtaining a large inventory of products to sell. Period. The rolls that you’re looking at may have been discontinued items manufactured from more than a decade ago and stuck in a warehouse until it finally gets purchased, in bulk, then shipped to their showroom. So are the warranties valid from the original manufacturer? Maybe. And do they employ their own installers? Again, maybe. How long have their employees worked in the industry? How long have they worked for the company?
- Remnant Stores
I always think back to the days when some people still had black and white television sets. In every major city there had to be at least one guy with a late night TV commercial who called himself something like, Crazy Carl. Crazy Carl’s Carpet Sales. “With Discounts So Big You’ll Know I’m CRAZY”! These guy’s now sell carpet remnants. Need I say more?
- Brandi Carpet Flooring has been selling and installing flooring in Phoenix for over 45 years. Both residential and commercial. I believe that we are the oldest Family Owned And Operated Independent Flooring dealer in the Phoenix AZ area.
- Because we are an Independent Flooring Company we offer all High Quality Name Brand Floor Coverings. Other privately owned flooring stores may offer you one particular name brand but we allow you to compare all name brands side by side to determine exactly which product is the best choice for you. Samples of your choices will be provided to you either in our store or we can bring them to you location at no charge.
- Because we carry all name brand manufacturers you can be assured that we aren’t valuing one brand over another to fulfill some quota required by our suppliers.
- Because we have the experience we can also give you sound advice as to which carpeting will best fit your needs for the areas you decide to cover. Even and especially if you decide to mix and match manufactures. (This can happen in instances where several rooms require flooring. One type of floor covering may be best suited for the children’s bedroom and a completely selection will be more suitable for the Parent’s bedroom, for example.)
- At Brandi Carpet we make our schedule fit your needs. You can come to our Showroom located in the North West area of Phoenix or we can bring our Mobile Showroom directly to your location with all the flooring samples you want. At no charge.
Best Carpet Installers In Phoenix
We’ve been in the business since 1971. I employ Only Seasoned Craftsmen. Almost anyone can be taught how to show you samples in a short period of time. But the proper techniques of installation are and will always be the key to having happy customers. We employ only the best carpet installers in Phoenix. I have to. Your satisfaction keeps our doors open. Many of our employees have been with the company since before my Father retired.
Discount Carpet Phoenix-Shaw Carpeting
Providing Discount Carpet in Phoenix AZ doesn’t mean you need to cut corners or supply inferior merchandise. We sell Brand names such as Mohawk, discount carpet Bliss, and Dream Weaver at an affordable price. We have developed long standing business relationships with each supplier we use because of this we are able to provide our customers with the highest quality products at the most reasonable affordable prices in the Phoenix AZ area.
Call us today. My name is Chris Brown, I’m the owner. Chances are I’ll be the first person you speak to when you call. Thank you.