When it comes to Dogs and Carpet it seems to be a never ending battle for Truth, Justice and the American Way! In all sincerity DOGS AND CARPETING is a legitimate concern for many families.
There are a number of tips Dog Owners should keep in mind in regard to Carpet Installation in Phoenix:
• Clean dogs results in clean carpets. Making sure your dog is bathed frequently will help keep your dogs, and your carpets, smelling fresher!
• Wipe your pet’s paws when they come in from outside. This will, obviously, cut down on the amount of “tracking” onto your carpet!
• When small stains do occur, “treat” the area with club soda. After letting the area soak, “blot” (never rub!) the stain away.
• For slightly larger stains, a mixture of Borax and baking soda applied to the stain and allowed to sit for an hour will do wonders.
• If an “accident” occurs, the spot is best cleaned up with a natural, enzyme product.
• To minimize the adverse affect of an “accident,” feed your dog natural, uncolored food.
• Protect your carpet through the use of area rugs and/or carpet runners. If “soiled,” these are easily cleaned or replaced.
As any Phoenix Flooring and Tile Company can tell you, no matter how many precautions you take, if you are going to have a dog and carpet you need to plan on hiring a Professional Carpet Cleaner at least once a year, and twice would be much better!
When it comes to DOGS AND CARPETING you may discover that you will want to research it in greater detail, especially if you are contemplating new flooring. If that is the case, contact Chris Brown of BRANDI CARPET at 602-475-0931 or firstname.lastname@example.org. He and his staff will be more than happy to provide you with all the pertinent information you will need regarding this topic!!
To learn more about BRANDI CARPET (click here)