Ceramic tile as new flooring. With so many color choices and sizes some people may become overwhelmed. What you need to do is decide what you want your flooring to accomplish, and then determine if ceramic tile meets and fulfills those needs. Perhaps the best way to do this is to consider the advantages of Ceramic tile as new flooring, which include:
• Ceramic tile can be installed on almost any surface.
• YOU can determine the final pattern of your tile floor.
• Maintenance of tile floors is relatively easy. Ceramic tiling requires no special cleaning solutions; are stain resistant; spills are wiped up easily.
• Tile floors provide an excellent return on investment.
• Ceramics are water resistant.
• Durability is high with tile and, if properly maintained, need for replacement is minimal.
• Moderately Priced.
• Easy to control regarding Allergen concerns.
• Installation is easily accomplished.
• Extreme resistance to fire.
• Virtually unlimited Textures and Finishes.
Minor disadvantages of Ceramic tile as new flooring:
• It is a “hard flooring.” This might make it difficult to stand on for long periods of time.
• It has a propensity for being cold. While this might not be a major factor in our area of Phoenix and Glendale
• Ceramic tiles are heavy, and while they can be installed on virtually any service they may not serve well in upstairs rooms, especially in older homes where there might be a propensity for “weakness” of support structure.
Flooring Installation is a major aspect for any home – – new or old, and that is why it is imperative to use a professional to accomplish it regardless of what type of New Flooring you intend to use.
Tile is known for its water resistance and easy cleaning. With the right maintenance routine, your tile floors, walls, and counter tops will look great and last for years to come.
Basic Maintenance And Cleaning:
Vacuum or sweep tile on a regular basis and damp mop as needed. This will decrease wear and surface abrasion from dirt and grit.
GLAZED TILE: CLEAN ON A REGULAR BASIS WITH AN ALL PURPOSE, NON-OIL-BASED CLEANER THAT IS COMPATIBLE WITH GROUT CLEANING . USE AN EVERYDAY MULTIPURPOSE SPRAY OR LIQUID CLEANER TO REMOVE SOAP SCUM, HARD WATER DEPOSITS, AND MILDEW FROM WALL TILES IN YOUR BATH, SHOWER, AND KITCHEN AREAS.
UNGLAZED TILE: USE TILE CLEANERS THAT HAVE A NEUTRAL PH FOR REGULAR CLEANING. THESE WILL SAFELY REMOVE GREASE, OILS, AND NORMAL SPILLS. CHECK TO BE SURE THE CLEANER IS INTENDED FOR TILE. NEVER USE COLORED CLEANING FLUIDS ON UNGLAZED TILES AS THESE MAY CAUSE DISCOLORATION OF YOUR TILE.
As you can see, if you are considering Ceramic tile as new flooring you need to contact Chris Brown of BRANDI CARPET at 602-475-0931 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
To learn more about BRANDI CARPET (click here)