When you are considering carpet stores in the Phoenix AZ area you will want to put us on your call list. We have been voted the Number One One rated flooring store by our clients in the Greater Phoenix Metro area since 1977. This means homeowners and business owners just like yourself rely on us for all their flooring needs. Discount Carpet Phoenix-Shaw Carpeting to some stores might mean settling for less than name brand manufacturers. Not so with us. Flooring companies such as Shaw are our among the best selling floor coverings we have. Top quality manufacturing with solid warranties to back them up and keep the purchaser secure.
We opened for our doors for business in 1971. That’s nearly 50 years of being in the flooring business under the same name in the Phoenix area! Brandi Carpet has faithfully been serving all of our customers in Phoenix-Glendale AZ and beyond. People are welcome to browse our showroom or we can bring the gallery samples right to your door. It doesn’t get anymore convenient than that.
From the beginning customer satisfaction has been our goal. My Father believed that providing top quality service was the key to success and we continue to follow his thoughts. This is one of the many reasons that our Store has thrived while many other shops have closed their doors. And sadly we have seen numerous Companies over the years close their doors.
Discount Carpet Stores in Phoenix
Thinking about discount carpet stores in Phoenix might bring to mind numerous images of from some large impressive Big Box Store that sells everything in home improvement from floor moldings to mold remover, or an Outlet Warehouse type of operation, to a Remnant Shop, or even a late night TV ad with promises of huge savings. For our customers we have compiled the following information to help make your purchasing easier and more secure.
Big Box Stores
- Big Box Stores:
These large corporate operations will give you the precise notion that they ‘Specialize’ in everything they sell. Well that may be true. I won’t call anyone a liar. Ok.. you caught me. It isn’t true and can’t be. They may very well have an expert for Latex Paint, PVC pipe, Roofing Joists, Solar Panels, AND Carpet Flooring. Could be but, highly doubtful. Chances are they will even sell flooring from all the same Major Manufacturers that we do but, there is a difference.While they may sell major manufacturers of carpet they won’t be able to discuss at any length different types of carpets or what, and why a family with children will need over the next 15 to 20 years as opposed to Seniors later in life. Think about it this way. You have seen employees at theses stores cut duplicate keys, yes? would you consider them locksmiths? No never!
And although they may have carpet sales these same stores that sold the flooring will not specialize in the installation. Big Box type operations all use 3rd party installers. And the 3rd party may actually hire anyone they can find who seems to have a strong back.
If you as a customer had any problems with the product(s) once it’s on your floors, who would you call? The Company that you made your purchase from, correct? Naturally. This is exactly what would happen at that point. Once you’ve finally made a connection with some Manager of the Big Box Store, (this is after being on hold, transferred to several different lower level employees) you would be instructed that you MUST take that up with the Company who laid your floors down. Seriously? Seriously.
- Carpet Outlet:These stores mostly all have a very fairly large inventory. And again the initial impression will be good. After all if these guys have all this product they Must know their business. Right? Well sort of.Their business is obtaining a large inventory of products to sell. Period. They buy very low and sell as high as they can. The rub comes in when you find out that the rolls that you’re looking at may have been discontinued items manufactured from more than a decade ago and stuck in a warehouse until it finally gets purchased, in bulk, then shipped to their showroom. The problem is you won’t find out. Not until something goes wrong and then you could be stuck.
So are the warranties valid from the original manufacturer? Maybe. And do they employ their own installers? Again, maybe. How long have their employees worked in the industry? How long have they worked for the company?
- Carpet Warehouse
- Carpet warehouses are very similar to outlets usually these shops will provide floor coverings from more than one manufacturer. Again they may look impressive to the untrained eye. Rolls and rolls of carpeting stacked, piled, and heaped up into row after row of floor covering. Truth be told you may as well be looking at some elephant’s grave yard. Why is it here? Where did it all come from? These materials most often are overstocked items that didn’t sell because frankly the styling was poor or maybe the color was off. At any rate if you were to buy one of these you’d be at best rolling the dice. You’d be lucky to come away with a minor warranty and if something went wrong with the installation you’d be on your own.
- Remnant Stores
I always think back to the days when some people still had black and white television sets. In every major city there had to be at least one guy with a late night TV commercial who called himself something like, Crazy Carl. Crazy Carl’s Carpet Sales. “With Discounts So Big You’ll Know I’m CRAZY”! These guy’s now sell carpet remnants. Need I say more?
Best Carpet Store
- Brandi Carpet Flooring has been selling and installing flooring in Phoenix for over 45 years. Both residential and commercial. I believe that we are the oldest Family Owned And Operated Independent Flooring dealer in the Phoenix AZ area.
- Because we are an Independent Flooring Company we offer all High Quality Name Brand Floor Coverings. Other privately owned flooring stores may offer you one particular name brand but we allow you to compare all name brands side by side to determine exactly which product is the best choice for you. Samples of your choices will be provided to you either in our store or we can bring them to you location at no charge.
- Because we carry all name brand manufacturers you can be assured that we aren’t valuing one brand over another to fulfill some quota required by our suppliers.
- Because we have the experience we can also give you sound advice as to which carpeting will best fit your needs for the areas you decide to cover. Even and especially if you decide to mix and match manufactures. (This can happen in instances where several rooms require flooring. One type of floor covering may be best suited for the children’s bedroom and a completely selection will be more suitable for the Parent’s bedroom, for example.)
- At Brandi Carpet we make our schedule fit your needs. You can come to our Showroom located in the North West area of Phoenix or we can bring our Mobile Showroom directly to your location with all the flooring samples you want. At no charge.
Best Carpet Installers In Phoenix
We’ve been in the business since 1971. I employ Only Seasoned Craftsmen. Almost anyone can be taught how to show you some flooring samples in a short period of time. But this doe not make a salesperson. Or perhaps it does. Maybe that’s why we don’t employ sales people!
We do however employ craftsmen. Craftsmen that understand what the proper techniques of installation are and that will always be one of the primary keys to having happy customers. We employ only the best carpet installers in Phoenix. I have to my Father who began this company wouldn’t have it any other way. Your satisfaction keeps our doors open. Many of our employees have been with the company since before my Father retired. And that too is important.
Discount Carpet Phoenix-Shaw Carpeting
Providing Discount Carpet in Phoenix AZ doesn’t mean you need to cut corners or supply inferior merchandise. We sell Brand names such as Mohawk, discount carpet Bliss, and Dream Weaver at an affordable price. We have developed long standing business relationships with each supplier we use because of this we are able to provide our customers with the highest quality products at the most reasonable affordable prices in the Phoenix AZ area.
Call us today. My name is Chris Brown, I’m the owner. Chances are I’ll be the first person you speak to when you call. Thank you.