Carpet installation by Thanksgiving. “You know what I would really like for Christmas?” “What?” I managed to choke out. “New carpet. And, I would like it before Thanksgiving!” She may not realize how much she is asking of him obviously, she doesn’t know the procedure for getting new carpet installed.
In fact, many people may not realize what is entailed in getting CARPET INSTALLATION BY THANKSGIVING. There is, of course, more to it than just deciding you want new carpet!
For example, if you buy new carpet that is in stock, chances are pretty good that it can be delivered and installed in about a week. However, if it needs to be ordered from the factory, it might take a week to ten days to get it shipped to the warehouse. Now, instead of one week for delivery and installation you’re looking at closer to two!
Assuming the carpet is in stock, and CARPET INSTALLATION BY THANKSGIVING is a possibility, there are several steps involved that will take up at least a fair amount of time. The retailer will first send out a professional to measure your floors and give you an estimate as to how much carpet you will need to purchase. Then, they will make an appointment and come out and actually perform the carpet installation.
There are a number of things you need to consider when it comes to installing carpet. And you will want to consider these things quickly if you are seriously contemplating CARPET INSTALLATION BY THANKSGIVING.
• The furnishings will have to be removed before carpet installation can take place. To expedite things, you can make arrangements to have everything removed before the installers arrive. (If you opt to let them move the furniture, you still should remove such fragile items as dishes, lamps, vases, and collectibles).
• You should make sure all bookshelves, desktops, and tabletops are devoid of everything usually stored on them.
• All wiring for computers, VCRs, TVs, and stereos should be detached.
Typically, when we give a quote for flooring installation, the cost is all inclusive. However there are extenuating circumstances that might make the cost factor greater than the homeowner may be expecting.
These items may include:
• Basic empty furniture, which mandate additional manpower and the installer has to bring in extra help to do so, thus creating an additional expense.
• Molding, which is relatively fragile, is broken and needs to be replaced.
• Doors, which no longer close due to the thickness of the new carpet, may need to taken down, “shaved,” and re-hung which, of course, is an expense the homeowner will incur.
• Appliances, such as stoves, refrigerators, washers and dryers may need to be disconnected and moved, thus creating an additional expense.
This gives you a rudimentary idea as what needs to be accomplished regarding carpet installation. An important issue that also needs to be discussed is how you should go about choosing a flooring company to work in your home.
There are, of course, several things you will want to look for in a flooring company. These include, but are not limited to:
• Make sure they take pride in their work and have at least two years of installation experience.
• Make sure they are certified if required.
• Make sure they are licensed, bonded and insured.
• Check out the tools they use and make sure they are the proper ones for the job.
One thing virtually no one checks is the color of the bottom of the installers shoes. We have our installers wear white bottom shoes or “non marking soles”, as they are less apt to leave a mark than those who wear shoes with regular black bottom soles.
As you can see, if you are hoping for CARPET INSTALLATION BY THANKSGIVING you need to call and make an appointment immediately. Or, if you prefer, you can contact Chris Brown of BRANDI CARPET direct at 602-475-0931 or email@example.com.
To learn more about BRANDI CARPET (click here)