Baby food stains on your new carpet. There was a time when Baby Food Giant BEECH-NUT was being challenged by its major competitor, GERBER. Knowing that the nomenclature for BEECH-NUT included both chewing gum and chewing tobacco, GERBER came up with a great slogan: “Babies our business – – our only business!” Well, whether your “company of choice” also sells chewing tobacco or baby products only, when you have children you need to be well versed in BABY FOOD STAINS ON CARPET.
One of the main things you need to remember is that not all baby food is created equal. Rather the issue you face with vegetables only is quite different if you have meat and/or starches factored in.
When you are dealing with BABY FOOD STAINS ON CARPET more likely than not the ingredients you will be dealing with include:
• Sweet Potato
As can be imagined, there is a prescribed method for tackling BABY FOOD STAINS ON CARPET. Below is a widely acceptable “path to cleanliness:”
• Scrape any excess baby food from the carpet.
• Create your “cleaning solution” by mixing two cups of cool water with one tablespoon of dish washing liquid.
• Using your mixture, “sponge” the area in question with a clean, white cloth.
• Absorb all the excess liquid by blotting repeatedly.
Remember those ‘unequal’ baby foods I mentioned? Well, perhaps the ‘worst’ ones are those that have food dye in them – – like cupcakes with icing! This is a special kind of challenge, but doesn’t have to be a special kind of headache.
When food dye is part of the BABY FOOD STAINS ON CARPET equation, you will want to be sure that you enter the project with a good deal of patience. Also, above all else you must overcome the extreme urge to scrub the area!
Once you have that all squared away, you can proceed by:
• Gathering your cleaning materials – a sponge, two bowls of cool water, and a soft, white towel.
• Sponge with the cool water, but do not saturate the stain.
• Use your dry towel to blot the area.
• Repeat ‘til stain disappears!
There are a few ‘generic’ stain removing ‘secrets,’ that you will want to keep in mind when dealing with BABY FOOD STAINS ON CARPET.
These include, but are not limited to:
• When removing stains, the quicker the better.
• Before employing a cleaning solution, choose an inconspicuous place to try it out on to ensure the fabric isn’t going to be ruined by it.
• If using a “store bought” remover, be sure to follow the manufacturer’s directions.
When it comes to BABY FOOD STAINS ON CARPET you may discover that you will want to research it in greater detail, especially if you have a baby and new flooring. If that is the case, contact Chris Brown of BRANDI CARPET at 602-475-0931 or (click here) to set up an estimate for new flooring. He and his staff will be more than happy to provide you with all the pertinent information you will need regarding this topic!!
To learn more about BRANDI CARPET (click here)